Annual General Meeting 2017
Our 2017 AGM is on Tuesday 23 May, starting at 7.30pm, at The Winchmore pub – 235 Winchmore Road, N21 1QA.
All are welcome who agree with our aim: to make cycling a safe and convenient way to travel for all ages and abilities in the borough of Enfield. However, only LCC members can vote.
- Welcome, and review the agenda
- Committee elections
- Recap of treasurer’s report – Mark Smith
- General election campaign – Clare Rogers
- Review of the last year – Clare Rogers
- Waltham Forest’s Mini Holland – Paul Gasson
- Questions for Paul and discussion
Our next meeting will be at Bike Boutique, Station Road, N21 at 7.30pm on Tuesday 20 June.