We are holding our annual general meeting on Tuesday 22 May, 7.30pm. The venue is Green Towers Community Centre, 7 Plevna Road, Edmonton N9 0BU.
If you’d like to know more about the work of the Enfield Cycling Campaign, or might like to be involved yourself, our AGM is a good time to find out. It’s been another busy and exciting year as the Cycle Enfield developments on the A105 have been completed and work has started on the Hertford Road and elsewhere.
Come and review the last year and help set our campaign agenda for next year. All welcome – you don’t need to be a member to attend our meetings.
Here is the agenda:
Enfield Cycling Campaign AGM 22 May 2018
- Treasurer’s report (Mark)
- Coordinators report (Hal)
- New committee post – Ride Organiser
- Election of committee members:
- Joint coordinators
- Joint secretaries
- Infrastructure Coordinator
- Ride Organiser
- Other committee members
- Presentation on low traffic neighbourhoods (Clare)
- Discussion: what should our campaign priorities be for 2018/19?
(Please bring your thoughts)
- Running try-a-bike at Palmers Green festival